Local and Foreign Buyers
You’ve made your decision to buy your DMCI Homes. Now, allow us to guide you through the process and requirements to make your choice become truly yours.
The first step is to ensure that your home of choice will be reserved for you. This can be done by accomplishing the Client Registration Form provided by your Property Consultant (PC). Once this has been accomplished, the PC will prepare a Computation Sheet that details the payment scheme that will be applied for your home purchase. Lastly, you will be requested to sign the Reservation Agreement, and to make a payment for your Reservation Fee.
- 2 Valid Government IDs
- Proof of billing
- Proof of TIN Number
- Php 20,000 (Unit Reservation Fee)
- Php 10,000 (Parking Slot Reservation Fee)
Additional Requirements (To be submitted upon release of Contract to Sell)
- Marriage contract (For Married Buyers)
- Birth certificate (For Minor Buyers)
- SPA form (For International Buyers)
- Downpayment checks or Auto-Debit Arrangement
- 60 In-house monthly amortization checks (For In-House Terms)
After submission of the required documents, you will be asked to sign a Contract to Sell/Deed of Absolute Sale. To avoid the cancellation of your reservation, please make sure to submit all the above documents including the signed Contract to Sell/Deed of Absolute Sale plus postdated checks within 30 days from the date of reservation.
We offer flexible payment terms (Depends on the project). The higher the downpayment, the higher discounts we give.
- 20% Downpayment – 80% thru In-House/ Bank Financing
- 30% Downpayment – 70% Thru In-House/ Bank Financing
- 40% Downpayment – 60% Thru In-House/ Bank Financing
- 50% Downpayment – 50% Thru In-House/ Bank Financing
- 100% Spot cash
There are three available financing options for purchasing your DMCI Homes.
In-house financing, with a maximum term of 10 years.
Banco De Oro (BDO)
Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI)
Philippine National Bank (PNB)
And more. . .
We give free assistance to bank home loan application.